About Thorny Lea Golf Club
About The Club
Thorny Lea Golf Club was established in 1900 as a private company of friends who for starters built a motley array of holes on Brockton’s West Side. Bit by bit over the next quarter-century, the members added to their property and by 1925 the full 18-hole complement of holes was in place along with a clubhouse that fit the times.
A full century and more after the first ball was struck at Thorny Lea, our course remains a challenge for golfers of all ages and talents and our new clubhouse has become a popular gathering place for those seeking fine dining and first-class amenities for family celebrations and community events.
Please wear appropriate golf attire and respect the private club environment at all times.
Please no cargo shorts, no denim and no tee shirts while visiting the club. Please use cell phones in designated areas.
No Non-player guests allowed.
Cancellation Policy: 72 Hours